ConnectAnd let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near. --Hebrews 10:25
These ministries connect the people of Peak UMC to Jesus and the rest of the Peak church family. These ministries seek to create an environment where people can seek to build relationships. These ministries consist of small groups, classes, ways to explore membership, and mission and volunteer opportunities.
- Want to Become a Member? We are thrilled to have you visit and worship with us! We invite you to join us for ConneXions, the new member class for the Apex UMC Family of Faith Communities. This class is for all those interested in uniting in membership, whether new to the faith, new to Methodism, or lifelong Methodists.
- Adventure Kids: From quiet places for newborns to high-energy activities for elementary-aged children, we provide age-appropriate ways for children (infants through 5th grade) to encounter God.
- The Point: Our youth ministry (6-12th grade) is vibrant and active. We have something for everyone – small group ministry, Bible studies and missions.
- Groups: Jesus showed people how to have a vibrant relationship with God, invested deeply in the lives of other people, and reached out to the disconnected. Peak Groups focus on these types of relationships.
- Classes: Classes are designed to teach specific subject areas to encourage people to grow in their faith. Classes range from Bible and book studies to spiritual formation, parenting, personal finance and Sunday school.